Before you begin:
- On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on.
- Make sure that your phone is connected to Wi-Fi or a cellular network.
- Download "ORII" App in Google Play Store / Apple App Store
Turn on your ORII
- Press and hold the two buttons until a blue light shines at the bottom of the ring.
- If lights dont turn on, try charging.
Pair up ORII with your phone
- Find ORII in the other devices/devices list.
- Allow to pair to BLE as well.
- BLE allows us to send notifications and listen for commands through the ring.
- The main channel is for VA and to make and receive calls
- If you had connected an old device, press the connect to new device button.
- It will go from finding ORII to connecting to ORII and then to connected.
- After this time, it will just connect through the app.
Find Your Ring Size
There will be 10 different ring sizes in the package.
- Try ring sizes one by one
- Trick is to ensure the casing (actuator) is pressing onto your skin
- The screws are on the side
- Make sure that you screw them back